Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Cast Iron Cookery


I've jumped ship on blogging these days, but I do have some fun non-blog news!  Sounds like I might be featured in an article about cast iron cooking in a little magazine coming out this fall!  I wish I could tell you more, but I really don't know anything more than that.  Just for fun, I'll include links to my posts that feature cast iron cookware at the bottom of the page.  Enjoy your summer and I'll keep you posted!  [Update pt. 1: Then again, maybe not!  I haven't heard anything and it's presently January 2016.  Oh well, it happens...granted, I did say I "might" be featured :)  Update pt 2: I did a little research and this magazine came out as a nook book in November, though it did not include any of my recipes.  Most contributors were big companies such as Kraft and their photos were awesome!  Which explains why mine didn't make the cut :)  Oh well...Happy cast iron cooking!  Check out the Harris publication cast iron cooking nook book at Barnes and Noble (and see below) for some great recipes!]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...